What's new

Fendrihan coupon code?

I've order 2 previous times from this website and was wondering if anyone knows how to obtain the coupon code that you can use on your orders. I'm about to put through a $180 order and wouldn't mind being able to save a few bucks on it. Thanks to anyone who can help.

You'll have to send Fendrihahn an e-mail, specifying your B&B user ID and they'll get back to you with a discount code. I hope this helps.

You'll have to send Fendrihahn an e-mail, specifying your B&B user ID and they'll get back to you with a discount code. I hope this helps.

A follow up to that...they check out your account here. Many people just sign up on B&B and then try get the discount so they are rightfully cautious at times.

I got a discount code from him but once you put in the code the free shipping goes away.So my 10% discount was around $17.50 but then add $17.00 for shipping.Not much of a 10% discount if you ask me.I was ready to put the order in and kind of got turned off the whole deal.
I will wait and see if any other vendors start to sell the Joris Razors.

Paul

I got a discount code from him but once you put in the code the free shipping goes away.So my 10% discount was around $17.50 but then add $17.00 for shipping.Not much of a 10% discount if you ask me.I was ready to put the order in and kind of got turned off the whole deal.
I will wait and see if any other vendors start to sell the Joris Razors.

Paul

Royalshave has the Joris razors:

http://www.royalshave.com/c/double-edge-razor/

TEN is the discount code for 10% off and you get free shipping on orders over $98.00 (looks easy to do if you are buying a Joris razor - yikes :huh:)

does anyone know how long or how many posts you need before you can get the discount code? when i first joined here i didn't activate my account properly and just did weeks of lurking i still don't post much but i read the forums every day

Was about to buy something from them and well
saw their was a thing for a coupon code.
So i did a google search for a code to see if i could save a tiny amought.
ugh but that will take away the free shipping.
but i really want the tension strop they gots.
cause i am not fan of strops with no give at all.
That type of strop i wouldn't have to find something to tie it to.
I always strop the razor a tiny bit after the shave to make sure
water does not dry on the cutting edge. cause it dulls the edge.

Yea Just bought me my first tension strop and silver tip brush.
I think i i gots to stop looking at stuff.
other wise i never stop spending money.

Top Bottom