What's new

Barbasol Pacific Rush info

So I've been trying to find some Barbasol Pacific Rush AS, but I can't find any of it around here in East Portland. Oh sure, plenty of shaving cream, but no AS. So I sent an email to the Corporation and here is their response:

Jim,

Thank you for your interest in Barbasol! There is no single retailer
that carries our entire line of products, and we don't sell our products
online. The Pacific Rush After Shave can be found at Dollar General.

If there is not a Dollar General in your area, you can order it by the
case by calling Rochelle Hughes at 614-339-1295.

Thank you,

Darian Parsons
Barbasol

I really don't want a case of this stuff and I don't think buying a case - with shipping and then doling out the extra here - with shipping - would be cost effective at all.

Well, I will make do with SCS BlueLine and the Penguin. My search for Barbasol Pacific Rush is over until I visit my Mom in Pensacola. Then the search if back on!

-jim

If you are amenable, PM me your address and I will send a bottle your way.

+1, I can buy it all day long at the local Winn Dixie grocery for about $3 a bottle, but that is the only local source I have found. They have the Brisk and Pacific Rush splashes plus the PR Balm (not sure on the price on that one, haven't bought any yet).

- Steve :001_cool:

+1, I can buy it all day long at the local Winn Dixie grocery for about $3 a bottle, but that is the only local source I have found. They have the Brisk and Pacific Rush splashes plus the PR Balm (not sure on the price on that one, haven't bought any yet).

- Steve :001_cool:

Thank you all for the offers! Apparently Barbasol is sweet on the South. But if they have it in Winn Dixie - and there are Dollar General stores in the area too, then I can pick up some when I'm visiting the panhandle in a couple of weeks! I'll be needing it there anyways. knocking on wood.

the members of the B&B are the greatest!

Thanks again guys!

I too would be happily willing to purchase and ship some pacific rush to whomever can't buy it where they are, at actual cost, plus actual shipping. I am not looking to make any profit at all. I go by the dollar general store at least twice a month anyhow, so picking up a few bottles for others isn't a big deal at all. I also go to the local post office weekly, my couisn works there and I drop by to catch up. Small town, all the gossip can be found at the post office :)

Thank you all for the offers! Apparently Barbasol is sweet on the South. But if they have it in Winn Dixie - and there are Dollar General stores in the area too, then I can pick up some when I'm visiting the panhandle in a couple of weeks! I'll be needing it there anyways. knocking on wood.

the members of the B&B are the greatest!

Thanks again guys!

Definitely try Dollar General first, it's only 1.75 after tax I believe.

Well, I will make do with SCS BlueLine and the Penguin. My search for Barbasol Pacific Rush is over until I visit my Mom in Pensacola. Then the search if back on!

-jim

If by "the Penguin" you mean "Alcolado Glacial Aftershave," I'd be more than happy to work out a trade as well. I can't get Alcolado out here.

I stopped at a DG after work this afternoon and they had plenty of both the Brisk and Pacific Rush. Grabbed a bottle of Brisk to try out in the morning.

Annoying, isn't it? I grabbed a bottle of Pacific Rush at a DG store in Kokomo IN when I was down there. It leaked a fair bit just walking from the store to the motel. I thought it had a cracked cap or a split in the bottle and had planned to return it; however there was nothing obviously wrong with it when it was sitting there on the counter.

I figured I was being smart when I put a few wraps of duct tape to fasten the cap to the bottle. It still leaked and eventually softened the tape to the point where it leaked out the bottle.

I took it out of my travel kit and put it upright and snug in one of my fairing pocket bags. I arrived home with about half the contents left. :glare:

oldblue

Annoying, isn't it? I grabbed a bottle of Pacific Rush at a DG store in Kokomo IN when I was down there. It leaked a fair bit just walking from the store to the motel. I thought it had a cracked cap or a split in the bottle and had planned to return it; however there was nothing obviously wrong with it when it was sitting there on the counter.

I figured I was being smart when I put a few wraps of duct tape to fasten the cap to the bottle. It still leaked and eventually softened the tape to the point where it leaked out the bottle.

I took it out of my travel kit and put it upright and snug in one of my fairing pocket bags. I arrived home with about half the contents left. :glare:

oldblue

Sorry to hear about that. I don't leave mine in the bottle once I get it home - it is decanted straight into an old blue Avon bottle.

Top Bottom