What's new

A warning to users of Speick.

If you use Speick aftershave, and Old Spice "Swagger" anti perspirant at the same time, women will find you irresistable and follow you around Lowes while you're shopping for fluorescent tubes.

Well, not so much a warning, as it is braggin' :w00t: :thumbup: :lol:

If you use Speick aftershave, and Old Spice "Swagger" anti perspirant at the same time, women will find you irresistable and follow you around Lowes while you're shopping for fluorescent tubes.

Well, not so much a warning, as it is braggin' :w00t: :thumbup: :lol:

Are you sure they weren't just snickerin' because your zipper was open again? :wink2:

Yup, I live in Dismal Swamp NC, my entire family lives here. As a matter of fact, generations of my family have roots here in this area of NC. I don't understand what bringing up my area of residence has to do with my original post..... I guess it's a texas thing....

Last edited:
Yup, I live in Dismal Swamp NC, my entire family lives here. As a matter of fact, generations of my family have roots here in this area of NC. I don't understand what bringing up my area of residence has to do with my original post..... I guess it's a texas thing....

Psst, I think he was just ribbing you :thumbup1: You gotta' have a sense of humor when you come from Dismal Swamp, right? :huh: I'm not knockin' it, I come from West Virginia, we're the butt of everyone's jokes! :biggrin1:

- Steve :001_cool:

Dismal Swamp is a real place? How cool is that? It sounds like a place in World of Warcraft or something.

Spieck is just amazing stuff. Is there anything it can't do? :w00t:

The (Great) Dismal Swamp is awesome. Goes from southeastern VA into NC. At night you're almost guaranteed to see animals as you're riding along the roads. :thumbup1:

I passed by J.R.'s today, on the way to lunch with a co-worker. I told him that I needed to upgrade my wardrobe, as I did not own even one jacket with a scene of wolves howling at the moon on it. We did not have time to stop in today. My wardrobe improvement will just have to wait.

Ah, the great J.R.'s

:lol:

I didn't see any three wolf moon shirts last time I passed. They had an excellent selection of Designer Imposter fragrances and irregular fit shirts though XD

Top Bottom