What's new

Barbus!

I know a few of us have been getting packages in the mail over the last couple weeks containing Barbus Classic Aftershave from the other side of the world (from a great member). I'm really digging it a lot and wanted to hear what you all think.

I'm finding that it contains a lot of moisturizers and leaves me a little tacky at first, but it absorbs well throughout the day. Oh, and I love the scent! This is what I call "barbershop;" it's masculine, mature, and almost a little medicinal. The bottle is fantastic; the stopper allows you to only get the few drops that you really need I only wish the bottle were a little bigger. This stuff is so good that I've only had it a couple days, and I'm already worrying about running out.

I'm in the same boat as the OP- I'm worried about running out. I really like this AS; it's got a little menthol kick, it makes my face feel amazing and the smell is great.

The scent doesn't last long, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Most of my other AS's have stronger scents; this one is good for when I don't want to go around smelling like a used car salesman from the '70's (which isn't often, but still). It's my go-to AS when I have a cologne in mind to finish with.

Many thanks to Peto for this excellent product, I may hit him up for a few more of these when I have some money...

Top Bottom