What's new

Acqua Di Parma Assoluta aftershave?

I absolutely love the ADP Assoluta cologne and I am thinking the aftershave would enhance the experience but it is pretty expensive so I want to see if someone here has experience with it before I purchase.
If it is just a normal aftershave with the Assoluta smell,I do not want to shell out the coin for it.

Paul

PS.Would getting the shower gel too be a little too extreme?

Ok,surely somebody has tried this stuff.

Paul

Dude, where are you seeing an Assoluta splash? I am only seeing balms in the Colonia and the Assoluta. I seem to remember having a sample of a splash once that was not the Barber Collection splash, but I am not seeing anything right now.

The Shower Gel is really nice and smells great, particularly in steamy conditions, but you have to use a fair amount of it to really get the full effects, so you just have to forget about the ridiculous money involved and just go for it.

Last edited:
Dude, where are you seeing an Assoluta splash? I am only seeing balms in the Colonia and the Assoluta. I seem to remember having a sample of a splash once that was not the Barber Collection splash, but I am not seeing anything right now.

The Shower Gel is really nice and smells great, particularly in steamy conditions, but you have to use a fair amount of it to really get the full effects, so you just have to forget about the ridiculous money involved and just go for it.

You are right it is a balm.Forgetting about the price is hard for me to do,and I know once I get it and it works good,I will not care what I paid for it.
Since you recommended the shower gel,it will be mine.

I still need just one person to say that this balm is good and worth the money.
I set a rule for myself,I have to have a sample or a recommendation before I purchase any scents or software.

Paul

Top Bottom