What's new

Acquisitions Monday March 19 - Sunday March 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
full

BOC-quartet and some Mühle-Pinsel accessories.

Last edited by a moderator:
From Saint Charles Shave, a tub of Shea Butter and Avocado Oil Cream, New Spice and Embrace EDT.

From TimmyBoston a Shavemac custom made 32mm 167 brush.

Just in from Vintage Blades.....

Rooney style1 small in super
Taylor Sandalwood cream

Jim from VB also included a very generous sample of T&H Trafalgar cream.
Thanks Jim.

The brush after a quick wash.

M

modern man

DJ, I got my package. Thank you and I got some other stuff today too. :biggrin:

It was my good fortune to help celebrate a friend's birthday, recently. He's the guy who brought me back to DE shaving... and, he didn't have any of Mama Bear's soaps. :rolleyes: So, I ordered some for him... and, a few for me, too! :cool:

These are on the way:

Mysore Sandalwood
Sensual
Masculine Musk
Patchouli
Amber Romance

I also picked up some of Mama Bear's Mysore Sandalwood Cologne, from TraderJoe, on the Shave Mall. Great stuff! :biggrin:

Tchau,
chop-chop

Eucalyptus 100% Natural shaving soap
Dragons Blood Shaving Soap
Mayan Gold Fragrance Shaving Soap
Old Spice Type Shaving Soap
Smokin' Shaving Soap

Issy's 100% Natural Olive Oil Soap
Issy's Dragons Blood Bath Soap
Issy's Almond Exfoliating Bath Bar
Issy's Toasted Coconut Bath Soap
Mullers Lane Farm 100% Coconut
Mullers Lane Farm Amber Vanilla
Mullers Lane Farm Just Milk Bath

proxy.php

Are these "cherry", or what? Now begins the search for matching (and affordable) shaving brushes, combo razor/brush stands, and appropriate shaving soaps... thankfully, there remain nine months until Hannukah :smile:

Dr. Bronner's Unscented Mild Castille Soap
Dr. Bronner's Eucalyptus Castille Soap
Epicurean Shea Butter Co Pure Shea Butter Soap
Burt's Bees Peach & Willowbark Deep Pore Scrub
Tom's of Maine Naturally Waxed Antiplaque Unflavored Round Floss
Crystal Stick Mineral Salt Body Deodorant
Crystal Spray Mineral Salt Body Deodorant

I just got this baby back from ToxIk - one of the members over at SRP.

Its a 6/8 plus Joseph Rogers wedge with custom striped ebony scales and a laminate spacer (which you can't see in this picture).

I bought this on e-bay for $10 (shipped from the UK) - I got it for such a low price because the original ivory scales were broken and the vendor claimed it was chromed. Except for a small amount of pitting near the spine on one side, the blade is in perfect condition.

The blade was brought up to a mirror finish and the scales compliment the blade very well. The scales have a high gloss CA finish and the picture doesn't do them justice.

The razor is very heavy for its size - which I like as it helps keep the skin taught and you can let the razor do most of the work. Needless to say, it gets through the tough stuff with ease - it came back to me extremely sharp. I've always liked heavier grinds and this is my first true wedge - but I suspect it won't be my last!

I just got this baby back from ToxIk - one of the members over at SRP.

Its a 6/8 plus Joseph Rogers wedge with custom striped ebony scales and a laminate spacer (which you can't see in this picture).

I bought this on e-bay for $10 (shipped from the UK) - I got it for such a low price because the original ivory scales were broken and the vendor claimed it was chromed. Except for a small amount of pitting near the spine on one side, the blade is in perfect condition.

The blade was brought up to a mirror finish and the scales compliment the blade very well. The scales have a high gloss CA finish and the picture doesn't do them justice.

The razor is very heavy for its size - which I like as it helps keep the skin taught and you can let the razor do most of the work. Needless to say, it gets through the tough stuff with ease - it came back to me extremely sharp. I've always liked heavier grinds and this is my first true wedge - but I suspect it won't be my last!

Very Nice:thumbup1:

Floris Lime
Floris Veviter
Mama Bear's Marble Mug - Pictures do not do this justice the marble is a gorgeous Black. It is huge 5oz of soap barely fill the bottom you can build your lather right in here. Mama Bear did great here I am ordering another. Worth the Money.

View attachment 6315

Beautiful restoration..and a great looking razor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom