Thread: Ogallala Sage and Cedar AS

Default Ogallala Sage and Cedar AS

Has anyone tried the new Ogallala Sage and Cedar AS and what do you think of it. I like their Limes and Peppercorns but was wondering how the sage and ceders are.
    Weather forecast for tonight: dark - TOFLAC-U - B&B Old Fogies Club

Second time I've seen it mentioned but can't find it at any of my usual vendors sites.

Please post a link - I need this now
    Garry's Sample Shop - Shaving Samples Galore!

The Ogallala site doesn't list a bay rum/cedar & sage cologne or aftershave, but it does have that scent in their shaving soaps (& room deodorizer).
    [FONT=arial]John - [/FONT]
    If you enjoy the time you spend on B&B - [URL="http://www.badgerandblade.com/vb/payments.php"][COLOR=#004499]become a contributor[/COLOR][/URL] and support B&B!

I got a sample of it from Bullgoose. I think it's too sweet and artificial-smelling, but YMMV.

I got a sample of the air freshener spray with my order of original bay rum, and it smells great. I didn't know he was making the A/S version now. Knowing my luck, the EOs will be too harsh for my face.
    -Rod

Ogallala Bay Rum Sage & Cedar has been available in the shaving soap for quite some time.

Does anyone have a link to a vendor who is selling the bay rum sage & cedar aftershave?

The aftershave in this scent would be a brand new product and I, like the OP, would be very interested in trying it out.
    Garry's Sample Shop - Shaving Samples Galore!

I went ahead and ordered from bullgoose. Should be here tomorrow. I suspect it will be a pleasant scent.
    Weather forecast for tonight: dark - TOFLAC-U - B&B Old Fogies Club

Just came from bullgoose today. My wife though packed it up until my birthday this coming weekend.
    Mack

I'm a tad on the fence with this one. I LOOOVE the scent on the soap, but the A/S is different. There's a much sweeter top note, and the sage doesn't really show up until about an hour after applying. If the sweetness was toned down and the sage made stronger, I think I would like it better.

On the other hand, the Lime and Peppercorns has gone right into my top 5 favorite scents.
    [U]Dave[/U]
    Perhaps if I implanted spore sacs in your brain organ, you would learn the glory of Juffo-Wup

Quote Originally Posted by Mycon View Post
    I'm a tad on the fence with this one. I LOOOVE the scent on the soap, but the A/S is different. There's a much sweeter top note, and the sage doesn't really show up until about an hour after applying. If the sweetness was toned down and the sage made stronger, I think I would like it better.

On the other hand, the Lime and Peppercorns has gone right into my top 5 favorite scents.
    +1 for the Lime and Peppercorns.
    Mack