What's new

Just checking in...

Well I finally pulled the trigger and put the following order in! I have been checking this place out and doing some research for a few weeks now. Thanks for running a great site. Now I just have to wait for my stuff. I am excited and nervous at the same time!

Merkur 34C Heavy Duty Safety Razor
DE Blade Sampler Pack, Standard
Vulfix 2233S Super Badger Shaving Brush
Speick Shaving Soap Stick
Tabac Original Shaving Soap with Bowl
Col. Conk World's Famous Shaving Soap - Lime
Thayers After Shave Witch Hazel
Col. Conk World's Famous Shaving Soap - Bay Rum

Welcome friend! You are in for a great experience and it looks like you have assembled a very nice kit as well. I really like your avatar!

Thanks! I already feel like I am obsessed with DE shaving and I have not even tried it yet. You folks are a bad influence! I have never seen such a helpful group! I have been using a Braun Pulsonic and then a Mach 3 in the shower. I have pretty sensitive skin and I have been getting ingrown hairs around my chin and mouth for as long as I can remember. I have been trying some of the prep and other things for about a month now. It all started when I found an Art of Shaving store in Vegas. I tried a Fusion and it felt like someone shot me in the face with a machine gun. I have had enough.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Welcome to B&B!

Nice selection!

Welcome to the good ship B&B. Take a stroll on the promenade deck and enjoy the voyage. :thumbup1:

Always remember, relax but be vigilant when you shave!

Welcome to B&B. Looks like you did your homework and are starting out with some very very nice hardware and software. :thumbup:

Top Bottom