What's new

Chinese DE safety razors

I've picked up two Weishi 9306B DE's as gifts for friends, I guess I should try one out first before embarrassing myself.

LOLLLLLLLLL. I bought a chinese "Big Roc" for my brother last Christmas. When I unboxed it to have a shave before ofering to my brother, I had to go out and buy a Merkur instead. The chrome plating on the Big Roc was chipped.

I must say, this RIMEI DE razor is simply amazing for its price.

It is a light one, but has excellent finish, the blade fits perfectly centered and delivers a very nice shave, on the milder side but not so mild as Weishi.

Even if it costs 3 or 4 times its price would be a great deal.

It is a light one, but has excellent finish, the blade fits perfectly centered and delivers a very nice shave, on the milder side but not so mild as Weishi.

I have noticed the same razor is called Concord somewhere else.

+1
It gives me a shave like my Gillette Adjustable set on 5.

I had a Weishi TTO. That sorry *** started bubbling, flaking and rusting to the point of being unusable, so I had to throw it away. That was the beginning and the end of my foray into Chinese razors.

Just joined, and wanted to share my experience. I wanted to dabble in the DE world, and found a Vincent TTO at a beauty supply store in Duluth, GA (very high Korean population). I've used it for three weeks now, and it out performs my typical disposable razors, but is nothing to write home about. And due to a mixup with Amazon, I was shipped a Diane TTO to my AZ residence. I just gave it a try today, and not bad at all. No Knicks with this one either. With that said, I'll be making my big boy order here in a few minutes for something that will actually last.

Top Bottom