What's new

Non-Acne Causing Creams

Hey All!
I have really sensitive skin, and it seems like every time I shave I get a pimple or two a few hours later. I've heard discussion about soaps and creams that are noncomedogenic, but I don't really know much more than that. Could someone please educate me on which shave creams don't cause acne, or which ingredients should be avoided? Thank you!

In case you are wondering, the creams I use most frequently are Edwin Jagger Aloe Vera, Proraso, and Kiss My Face Mint.

In case you are wondering, the creams I use most frequently are Edwin Jagger Aloe Vera, Proraso, and Kiss My Face Mint.

Strange... I use a uber lather consisting of Proraso and KMF Mint... I too find pimples to occur after I shave but never would I relate my shaving cream with it... The pimples get sliced off midshave thus scabs below my chin..

I am allergic to a lot of things.. I just enjoy Proraso too much :thumbup:

Are you getting acne, or just bumps and pimples? Acne needs a doctor's treatment, bumps and pimples are 95% caused by bad technique and 5% caused by product allergies. Based on the list of creams you use, I don't see any common ingredients that you'd be allergic to, so you might want to check your fundementals (angle, pressure, direction).

Top Bottom