What's new

New to the DE World

Greetings to all.

I am very much new to the wonderful world of the DE shaver. Just a little about myself: I am an 11 year active duty member with the US Air Force Security Forces (Two tours Iraq, Three tours Afghanistan). I have tried just about anything to get a close shave without a outbreak of shaving bumps. A good friend of mine recommended DE shaving. So after researching mantic59's blog, I purchased a Merkur Progress, and simple starter badger brush, and a razor sampler. I am addicted to how good my face feels after shaving!! It actually helped REDUCE mty current razor bumps. Shaving has became the true highlight of the morning. Almost a zen-like experience.

Big thanks to the veteran members of the forum for their reviews, and helpful tips. I only hope in the future the things I learn (andI'm learning fast!) will benefit others.

. Shaving has became the true highlight of the morning. Almost a zen-like experience.

Welcome to B&B...I completely agree with that phrase! I have only completed my 3rd DE shave this morning and it certainly doesn't feel like a chore anymore. Though my Mrs. thinks that I take too long "primping" now :001_smile

From an 8 year NAVY Veteran to an Active Duty Service member...Thank you for your service!

-Whiskey

Welcome to the good ship B&B. Take a stroll on the promenade deck and enjoy the voyage. :thumbup1:

Always remember, relax but be vigilant when you shave!

Welcome to B&B! - its a great place to learn things, and pass the time, lots of great people here.

Thanks for your service!

Top Bottom