What's new

Ogallala Bayrum Sage & Cedarwood

The scent is one of my favorites and I think the Ogallala soaps as a shave stick or face lathering from a puck are very good. For whatever reason I just haven't had much success building as good a lather in a bowl. I can only get an "ok" lather making it in the bowl. The Sage & Cedar is an excellent smell to wake up to though!

-----------T_M

The scent is one of my favorites and I think the Ogallala soaps as a shave stick or face lathering from a puck are very good. For whatever reason I just haven't had much success building as good a lather in a bowl. I can only get an "ok" lather making it in the bowl. The Sage & Cedar is an excellent smell to wake up to though!

-----------T_M

+1 on this. For some reason I get terrible lather if I try to use it as a puck, but wonderful lather when used as a stick. FYI, there is now a matching A/S splash available.

anyone know where I can get both the stick and a/s? I find both but not at one place!

Are you asking about the sage & cedar in particular?

If he is making aftershave in sage & cedar I need some now!!! Please tell me he is :w00t:

Otherwise, gentlemensbest.com, westcoastshaving.com and of course ogallalabayrum.com all sell the aftershaves, soap puck and soap stick in all the currently available scents.

Got it in yesterday and tried it this morning Great scent. Nice and woodsy but not too woodsy. If that makes sense? Got a sample of the A/S with it it's awesome too! But I have to say Sandalwood is still my Favorite!! If you like Sandalwood ask John to make you a batch of Double strength Cologne it has more staying power!! Just can't get enough of it!

Top Bottom