What's new

Wow, We're Really Growing

I've been watching the stats the last few days and B&B is closing in on 3000 members with approximately 600 checking in everyday!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks to Nick and Joel and all the Mods for all their hard work and to all the members who contriubte everyday!

:badger:

Let's keep it up!

It is very easy to underestimate exactly how much work goes into a forum, especially a forum such as this one. I have to say that after hanging around B&B for a year, my eyes have opened quite a bit. Nick and Joel have done a phenominal job and have created a wonderful learning center as well as a fun place to visit, for some of us it is a home away from home. But it is not just Joel and Nick... there are many gentlemen who put their hearts and souls into this site daily. It is easy to just take this for granted... possibly because they have made it look so easy.... but I know that it is not.

It is a great forum. Thank you for your hard work and vision........ and congradulations..

Absolutely! It's people that make this forum such a great place! :biggrin:

Administrators and Moderators should never be unsung heroes. Not all that they do is pleasant... but, what we see remains pleasant because of their dedication to this site and to all of its members, so that we can enjoy it. Badger Up!

Thanks Y'all! :badger:

chop-chop

That is great and I beleive it is for the reason that there are nothing but fine Ladies and Gentlemen on this site and the mods keep it that way. sometime rules are a pain but it keeps order. I appreciate all of the above

That is great and I beleive it is for the reason that there are nothing but fine Ladies and Gentlemen on this site and the mods keep it that way. sometime rules are a pain but it keeps order. I appreciate all of the above

rules....????...we have rules here....I must have nissed the meetings somwhere....

mark tssb

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
rules....????...we have rules here....I must have nissed the meetings somwhere....

mark tssb

We don't need no steenking ru-els! :lol:

But seriously, congrats to the guys that keep this place running like a well-stropped razor. ("well oiled machine" just seemed a bit generic)

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
We're also rapidly approaching our 200,000th post, but since I made such a big deal about number 100K, I won't mention it.

Like one of our members said,"Dittos and kudos" to our mod-squad for making this such a great forum. And like I always say, "That what looks easy, usually isn't"

Keep up the great work guys!!

Top Bottom