What's new

Singing Goodwill -d6e

Have other Goodwill users noticed the way your blade sings, especially on that first pass? The Goodwill looks pretty wicked to me - the massive head, the large blade gap and way the comb drops off at a right angle. With the proper respect and caution, it gives me a very close shave. It may be the ugliest razor in my den, but I'm happy to see it come up in rotation.

Have other Goodwill users noticed the way your blade sings, especially on that first pass? The Goodwill looks pretty wicked to me - the massive head, the large blade gap and way the comb drops off at a right angle. With the proper respect and caution, it gives me a very close shave. It may be the ugliest razor in my den, but I'm happy to see it come up in rotation.

One razor I really want but have not been able to obtain. It's amazing how many high-end really nice Gillettes I have but haven't been able to win a single Goodwill or find one when I'm out shopping.

I found a goodwill razor in an antique store recently with a tech handle. I tried it with an Asco blade, and it was pretty rough. I didn't notice anything but the tugging from the blade. In fact I finished the shave with my Gem. When my feather blades get here I plan on trying it again. I don't think it's an ugly razor at all, but it is pretty agressive.

Top Bottom