What's new

Plisson brushes and direct orders from the manufacturer

" Gifta & Care" ( in Spain ) : use Discount Code SMF Postal-- and get - 4 Euros Off from 1 item ( even Set ), even Promotions ( up to - 70%% off ), Exellent Service !

Plissonitis is a very slippery road my friend...

Hello,
I live in Paris, France
I recently wanted to buy a genuine ivory HMW /2 banded ,size 12, wich is the most expensive brush in the market.(around 1000$).
They were unable to consider my order .
Two bands are only available in euopean white!
Does not matter , i'm so happy with my Simpsons..

Marco, I know. I went through this pain with my 'usual' email/phone contact at Plisson. I wanted a Size #12 horn in 2-band HMW...they made the brush 3 times but it wasn't the 2-band...and finally they conceded by giving me a hybrid...I can see the three bands, the black is just a bit wider than the regular HMW but after using the brush for a while, it still hasn't bloomed as wide as the regular HMW. It's also a little pricklier than the regular HMW but a whole lot less than my Plexi EW. So you can say they made me a hybrid instead of a traditional 2-band but I'm quite satisfied with it.

It appears to be some sort of a policy shift because they are able to special order the Size #16 with 2-band...though it takes forever for them to put a brush together...

Atkinsons in Vancouver has a whole whack of 2-bands in Size #12 and #16...or had them when I visited a while ago.

Top Bottom