What's new

General questions

Knowing that many of us here at B&B love to collect razor and shaving related items and also knowing that we are trying to bring as many people as we can into the fold: Here are a couple questions....

Question #1
When discussing our obsession with shaving with someone and that someone states that they possess shaving items do you first encourage them to try those items out or do you immediately begin working a strategy to obtain said items for your own personal uses? I am guilty of the latter.

Question #2
If per chance someone does offer you an article do you ever bug them about it again if they never give it to you or do you just right it off. I personally give it about 6 months I've found that by that time most people have forgotten the original conversation and once again will offer up the items.

Knowing that many of us here at B&B love to collect razor and shaving related items and also knowing that we are trying to bring as many people as we can into the fold: Here are a couple questions....

Question #1
When discussing our obsession with shaving with someone and that someone states that they possess shaving items do you first encourage them to try those items out or do you immediately begin working a strategy to obtain said items for your own personal uses? I am guilty of the latter.

Not me. I encourage them to use it and offer to give them some pointers.

Question #2
If per chance someone does offer you an article do you ever bug them about it again if they never give it to you or do you just right it off. I personally give it about 6 months I've found that by that time most people have forgotten the original conversation and once again will offer up the items.

I have asked them after a period of time if they still have it and use it. Usually, the bell goes off and he recalls the conversation.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Q1 - I would encourage them to use it

Q2 - I wouldn't bring it up unless they bring it up.

I encourage people to use what they have. There's plenty of gear out there and I don't try to buy stuff, generally.

If someone forgets a conversation, I usually don't bring it up again. It usually means that they changd their mind.

Top Bottom