What's new

How to Treat Myself, or How to Find an Excuse to Buy Expensive Shaving Items

Well, I'm 15 pages into my 20 page research paper for my summer graduate course in African history. This paper has more or less ruined my summer so far, so I'm using it as an excuse to treat myself to something special. I'm thinking a nice brush, or some nice soaps--something along those lines. I've got plenty of excellent razors and I don't need any more.

I'm thinking a $100-$150 limit. I have been eying those T&H Rooneys, and with the 20% B&B discount, it's hard to say no. I'm more of a soap user than a cream user.

So, what's your vote? How would you treat yourself after an arduous summer of research and writing in a subject you know little to nothing about?

What's the one item that would make you say say, "Yeah, that would make things seem a whole lot better"?

P.S.: No, it really wasn't as bad as I'm making it out to be; I just need an excuse to buy more shaving stuff!

P.P.S.: Yes, I'm procrastinating even further by doing this. :lol:

Get back to work.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Top Bottom