What's new

Ye Olde Barbershoppe Scent

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows an aftershave that smells like MB Ye Olde Barbershoppe Shave Soap ?

R

rodeo

I had the Cologne from MB (Ye Olde Barbershoppe) and resold it. I thought it was a tad too "sweet" smelling even though I loved the fragrance of the soap.

If you do happen to come up with an A/S that is similar, please post as I'd like to know about it. I think the soap smelled great, sort of a baby powder / talc kind of freshness.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you do happen to come up with an A/S that is similar, please post as I'd like to know about it. I think the soap smelled great, sort of a baby powder / talc kind of freshness.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I really like the smell and I feel like I mess it up with my A/S now. If I find something I will let you know.

I generally use Skin Bracer or Clubman Pinaud to compliment my shaves with MB Ye Olde Barbershoppe. Note the smell is not identical but as close as I can get. What is the main scent in this soap that gives it the barbershop smell? Is it talc? I ask because the first time I smelt it my mind was flooded with the memories of the scent of a brush my barber would use to brush away the loose hair from my neck and face. Both share the same scent. Hmmmm....

I generally use Skin Bracer or Clubman Pinaud to compliment my shaves with MB Ye Olde Barbershoppe. Note the smell is not identical but as close as I can get. What is the main scent in this soap that gives it the barbershop smell? Is it talc? I ask because the first time I smelt it my mind was flooded with the memories of the scent of a brush my barber would use to brush away the loose hair from my neck and face. Both share the same scent. Hmmmm....

I dont know what it is, could be talc. All I know is that it smells great

Top Bottom