What's new

Handwriting Course

My penmanship has always sucked. Tomorrow I start a handwriting lesson. Has anyone done any of these? I'm pretty excited about it. I have always wanted to have a gorgeous handwriting, but I don't.

If you don't mind, may I suggest a new acquisition disorder?

Get yourself a fountain pen.

You don't want your new penmanship skills to go to waste, do you?

:biggrin:

If you don't mind, may I suggest a new acquisition disorder?

Get yourself a fountain pen.

You don't want your new penmanship skills to go to waste, do you?

:biggrin:

I have one or two. Will look to get more in the future. Have to learn what is good, etc.

That sounds fantastic! Where does one find such a course? I have terrible TERRIBLE handwriting, and would love that to change.

Which one?

That sounds fantastic! Where does one find such a course? I have terrible TERRIBLE handwriting, and would love that to change.

I just did my first lesson. I'm sure I'll do another one fairly soon. I used Kate Gladstone. She talked to me about an hour over the phone giving advice, showing me how to do things properly and allowing time for me to ask many questions and know I understood. Not too overwhelming, but packed full of information. I picked up a few VERY good tips that instantly have created a drastic improvement.

I found it on the 'bay. You can PM me for a link or just go there and search Doctor Handwriting Repair. That seller has some other auctions and such as well. I bid on an auction and got a fairly good deal on it. Or, if you want to contact her directly, you can do that as well. I really enjoyed myself and am glad to see improvements.

Oh, one of my favorite things was the technique I learned to prevent hand fatigue and cramping.

Top Bottom