What's new

Rudy Vey Custom Shaving Brushes and Restorations

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Yes, all shipped yesterday!! In the US as well as outside the USA. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

Yes, all shipped yesterday!! In the US as well as outside the USA. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
Thanks Rudy! I will try to sneak this one in without SWMBO noticing as it's officially a Christmas gift. Of course I have to check that it isn't a shedder... :whistling:

Rudy Vey

Heard back from some guys already, the first ones were received today, hope the one to Sweden does make it by Monday ....:lol:

Heard back from some guys already, the first ones were received today, hope the one to Sweden does make it by Monday ....:lol:
I will be very glad if it reaches Stockholm by Wednesday and the customs don't grab it.

Normally it takes about a week from CONUS, your last shipment was an anomaly! I have once sent a package to Berlin in two days - also an exception. Normally the packages stay in the custom area for at least two days. Well, no Thanksgiving in Sweden to chop up the week!

After delivery the tricky part of testing the brush without Santa (my wife) knowing it begins... :whistling:

I got my holiday brush today!

There must be something wrong with my computer because your photo didn't come through......Seriously though: which one did you get? I got the beehive/bulb and it should have arrived yesterday, but I'm out of town.

As the British say:

$Photographs-or-it-did-not-transpire.jpg

Here you go! Sorry for my poor photography skills. The brush looks awesome in person. This is my first Shavemac knot. The knot looks incredible. Medium density with lots of hooked tips when dry. I'm sure this brush is going to be a great performer!

It came with a sample of SCS Pumpkin that smells great. I haven't tried any SCS soaps so I'm just as excited to try this soap too. Now to put it back away before my wife sees me with it out. It's a Christmas present.

$IMG_2658.jpg

$IMG_2659.jpg

$IMG_2660.jpg

$IMG_2661.jpg

You guys beat me to it, have not used mine as it's kind of a Christmas present and the Mrs. said no but here are a few pics, Rudy did a superb job as always.

$IMG_1908.jpg

$IMG_1911.jpg

Rudy Vey

Got a new material from the UK - Purple Haze!! Wild stuff, kinda reminds me on the late 60's...
Also, the Moonjava will be in stock as well in the next week.

$IMG_2094.jpg$IMG_2102.jpg$IMG_2103.jpg$IMG_2104.jpg

Top Bottom