What's new

Rudy Vey Custom Shaving Brushes and Restorations

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
A few GoT handles for sale......

From the left:

"Arya" (faux briar, grooves cut with a "needle" gouge..., hole diameter is 24 mm, depth 22 and the handle height is 47mm), $45

"Brienne" (tall handle made from faux, marbled ivory, hole diameter is 26 mm with a depth of 16 mm, total height is 82 mm), $45

"The Imp" (short, stout handle made from faux jade, this one has a big mouth, aka hole opening: 30 mm with a depth of 16 mm, the handle is 39 mm short), $45

As always, shipping in CONUS is included with First Class mail; first come-first serve.

$IMG_3443.jpg

I have my 3rd Rudy Vey brush coming soon and I'm happy as a bee. We are so lucky to have someone as talented and happy to work with people. Already thinking about a 4th

Rudy Vey

A few GoT handles for sale......

From the left:

"Arya" (faux briar, grooves cut with a "needle" gouge..., hole diameter is 24 mm, depth 22 and the handle height is 47mm), $45

"Brienne" (tall handle made from faux, marbled ivory, hole diameter is 26 mm with a depth of 16 mm, total height is 82 mm), $45

"The Imp" (short, stout handle made from faux jade, this one has a big mouth, aka hole opening: 30 mm with a depth of 16 mm, the handle is 39 mm short), $45

As always, shipping in CONUS is included with First Class mail; first come-first serve.

View attachment 673852

All gone!!

Gahh I didn't see this in time! Lol! Beautiful creation, Rudy.

I wonder if you'll have one for my favorite GoT character, Tywin? :w00t:

Rudy Vey

Eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!! :lol:

Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! :thumbup:

Probably next weekend, this one was reserved for our summer bbq - raining pretty hard earlier. In the last years we did not get outside because it was too hot, this year we also stayed inside because it was so wet - nothing changes.

Probably next weekend, this one was reserved for our summer bbq - raining pretty hard earlier. In the last years we did not get outside because it was too hot, this year we also stayed inside because it was so wet - nothing changes.

Ha-ha, at least you were able to continue the tradition! :laugh:

Rudy Vey

Just made a variety of vintage looking butterscotch blanks. Hope to turn some handles from them in the next week and post here for sale.

Rudy Vey

Actually, I just finished them, three different shades of butterscotch. The colors are created after real brushes that I have restored in the past years. Butterscotch started out as an off-white, ivory, colored material that over time due to exposure to light turns first into a golden, then orange and eventually into a dark pumpkin-brownish color. I have an un-used Made-Rite brush that never left the box it was sold in, the color is very light yellowish.

OK, here are the three examples, from left to right:

Tulip 4 (diameter 24 mm, depth 18 mm), $45

M7 (diameter 24 mm, 20 mm deep), $45

Chubby 2 (diameter 26 mm, 17 mm deep), $45

Price includes the shipping in CONUS with First Class mail.
As always, first come -first serve.
Email me ([email protected]) or pm here.

Attachments

• $IMG_3522.jpg
    $IMG_3522.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 357
Top Bottom