Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Some handles I made and have for sale.
From the left (diameter of hole/depth of hole):
1. Simpson P8 rendition in dark amber butterscotch (25/15) $25
2. Duke variant in dark coral (26/17) $ 35
3. Chubby in Jade (25/13) $30
4. Bee-hived AS3M variant in dark coral (25/13) $35

Shipping extra (CONUS with first class is approx $5; Canada $17; international $25)

As always, first come, first serve.

All, but the first one (P8), are sold!

Rudy Vey

If you have contacted me and have not received an answer, don't worry. I was returning sick last week from a business trip with flu and pneumonia, and was bed-ridden since last Friday - today is the first day I am back at the computer and will slowly but surely work on all the emails from you.

Rudy Vey

A couple of new color resin rods came in from the UK: Lapis Lazuli and Malachite
8His9GkijdaXhqQNCBxGSUUOw1pQrFTgGSAw8GKiHa4SZZE7BeQT iuKjQi2mEBhUU7LBO R aSiP4vmgb6ulzvzbkAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

proxy.php

Rudy Vey

Yes, I see it now. Very pretty. Thank you. Looks small for a brush. Is it pen stock?

No, definitely not pen stock, I do have 39 and 45 mm on hand, the latter one is pretty much good for any size handle, and the smaller stock is good for a 23/24 mm knot depending on the handle shape.
I hope to get a few pictures taken of the UK rods I do stock. Most of them I have in 39 and 45 mm (some even in 2"), but some, like the Coral come only in the smaller size. When I have the pictures taken, I will post them here.

Mr. Vey. I am looking for a new brush. I am debating between yours and an Edwin Jagger. Price is important, can you please tell me what the best brush you have in stock would sell for. Also, if you loan someone $20 worth of cigarettes do you still never see them again?
I am looking for a faux ivory in beehive with a good silver or best badger. I have seen the other website. Please reply with any special pricing you may have.
Thank you so much
Regards
E

Thank you Matt (Crag).

Let me try again. Mr Vey. I am very new to this. I have never owned a brush. In fact I don't shave. I have investigated this for a very long time. I would like to buy something from Mr. Vey. I don't care if it is a brush or a bar of soap. I would like Mr Vey to recommend a good starter brush from those that he sells. I know I would like something in Ivory (faux). Mr Vey col say I have something to sell. I would send him $15 and say send me whatever you think this will pay for. I really don't care if he send me a stick of gum for $100. I wish to hold an example of his work, if I like it I will keep it. If not I will give it to my brother. I have tried to buy something used on ebay but have had no luck. I have heard so much good about Mr Veys brushes that I hope I can get him to send me one of his choosing. I will pay any price.

Right, but I think you missed the point of my PM and giving you his email. He deals with folks by email and virtually 99% of what he makes is custom...but I wish you the best of luck.

Top Bottom