What's new

Northern CA Supplies

Just got back from visiting the kids in Santa Rosa, CA north of San Francisco. Heres a quick run down of places I found...

Coddingtown Mall

The Humidor- Merkur Blades and several razors. Col Conk brushes, soaps, and the Mach and Trac sets.

Sonoma Cutlery-2-3 Merkur razors. Personna blades

Bath & Body Works-Shave Cream(which I picked up as my plan to use up my last travel size Edge lasted 1 shave before it hit the garbage can)

Santa Rosa Mall(SIMON)

The Humidor- Merkur Blades and several razors. Col Conk brushes, soaps, and the Mach and Trac sets.

The Body Shop-Shave creams

Bath & Body Works-Shave Cream

Crabtree & Evelyn-Shave Cream, After Shaves, Beautiful(and Expensive) Mach Razor sets.

Cutlery N' More- A big suprise. Almost a full spread of Merkur Razors, Merkur and Personna Blades, Col Conk Razor sets, Col Conk Soaps, Brushes and mugs. Lots of stuff compared to what one normally finds.

also

Oliver's Market in Cotati- Skip the main razor/soap aisle. At the front of the "Toiletries"(my word) area are two short racks, look at the right one down low. Several good shave creams and nice shave soaps. They also had a shave brush and bowl seperates with a red clay handle(don't remember the brand, sorry).

Well that pretty much covers it, hope it helps someone visiting or new to wet shaving in that area!!

Jay

Also at one of the Antique stores in Sebastopol(can't rember which one, Damn my memory). I saw a 46-50 Gold Ball End Tech in really nice shape for... I think $12-15 no case. Its in really good shape but I have a little rougher one I shave with it so no use wearing the gold plate off a different one. If anyone wants I can describe directions and the store to find it. Just PM me.

Jay

So true! Drove past it 2 times on the way to Rio Nido and Bodega, once before they opened and once after they closed... My Luck!!

Jay

Top Bottom