What's new

Help ID'ing English made Closed Comb 3 piece

I'll take a guess and say it looks like a Wardonia. The majority of Wardonia's were bakelite but they did do some metal razors, although I've never seen a combination one. I'm sure someone will come along that will know for sure.

My all metal Wardonia says Sheffield England and Wardonia on it, I would think that yours would say that to if Wardonia made it.

Unlikely it's a souplex knock off, as that would be a knock off knock off wouldn't it?????? :lol:

Yeah, kind of like somebody making a clone of Vi-Jon's clone of Old Spice. Maybe it's an -Experimental- Souplex model that somebody smuggled out of the lab. It may be worth 10,000 Zimbabwe Dollars. Funny thing about that, it cost me more to ship it here then it cost to buy it.

:lol:

-jim

Actually, it only cost me around 6,231.53 Zimbabwe Dollar.

its a (1932 th. book) souplex, they had companies in morecambe ,england and soligen-ohligs, germany. its missing the white case and 2 blade holders. they made several razors in all metal and all bakelite. for men and women.

Bingo, is that my first recorded razor ID then fella? :thumbup1:

The factory was in Lancashire where my beloved SWMBO is from so the souplex line is very close to my heart. Let us know what the shave is like. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom