What's new

BBS Merkur Slant/Feather Blade

My buddy at work let me use his slant tonight. I popped in a fresh feather blade and I could not believe how awesome this razor is!

I usually shave in the morning before I get to work, and then again before bed. The second shave of the day is a little tricky to keep irritation free but this razor compared to my gillette ss just mowed that 1030pm shadow over with out a problem. My face is so smooth I cannot even describe it in words!

I cannot say how pleased I am with this razor, I'll be buying two of them in the next few days, one for work and one for home.

I will admit I had one tiny nick above my chin, but I'm just completely in awe right now from this BBS shave. :thumbup1:

My buddy at work let me use his slant tonight. I popped in a fresh feather blade and I could not believe how awesome this razor is!

I usually shave in the morning before I get to work, and then again before bed. The second shave of the day is a little tricky to keep irritation free but this razor compared to my gillette ss just mowed that 1030pm shadow over with out a problem. My face is so smooth I cannot even describe it in words!

I cannot say how pleased I am with this razor, I'll be buying two of them in the next few days, one for work and one for home.

I will admit I had one tiny nick above my chin, but I'm just completely in awe right now from this BBS shave. :thumbup1:

:thumbup1:

It's great combo. To be respected, but it always gives me fantastic results.

You def. have to try one out. The funny thing is that lately my shaves have not been as good at work as they are at home. I'm not sure if it's because I'm using glycerin soap at home and reg. vdh here at work. Anyhow, the time I cut off my shave and the end result just left me :w00t:

Merkur Slant + Feather blades is a winning combination for sure.

I've been using that set-up for a while now with great results.

Funny, I also let my friend shave his face with my Slant and Feather blade. He'd never shaved with a DE before :eek6: but he said it was the best shave he's ever had. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom