What's new

Shout out to West Coast Shaving

Many thanks and a commendation for great service to Christine at West Coast Shaving. She was really helpful with some product questions I had, and shot out a sample to me at lightning-speed. Great service, and tremendously responsive.

Hi praise from my corner to WCS as well - great customer service, nice selection. Definitely a vendor with whom I intend to rely on for my shaving needs.

Thanks John!

I think WCS should open a 'Midwest' satelite so I can receive my items in Chicago a few days quicker :lol:

Maybe call it West Coast Shaving of the Midwest?

A big "cheers" from me to West Coast Shaving.. Christine threw some samples in my order this week, and it was much appreciated. A top notch company

Indeed one of my go to vendors more often than not. One of these days I'll swing by their shop when I'm back in town and really do some damage on things I don't need but must buy because the world will end if I don't.

I have only used WCS for a few things but all dealings have been top notch, from customer service e-mails with product questions to final delivery. They are my go-to company.

Top Bottom