What's new

Traveling South America - Blades

Hi guys I am having a difficult time coming up with an answer to this question. I will be traveling in Colombia, Ecuador, and Argentina. Will I be able to find DE razor blades in Colombia and Argentina? Anyone have any experience with this? I am panicking because I might not be able to shave properly. AHHH!

Specific cities to find blades would be Buenos Aires, Argentina, Medellin, Colombia and Bogota, Colombia.

Thanks so much guys, I pray I can find some!

I can't tell you if you will find double edge razor blades in those cities or not. I can, however, tell you what to ask.

Por favor, usted sabe' adonde se puede encontrar navajas de doble filo?

Translation:

Please, do you know where I can find double edge razor blades?

Good luck!

I can't tell you if you will find double edge razor blades in those cities or not. I can, however, tell you what to ask.

Por favor, usted sabe' adonde se puede encontrar navajas de doble filo?

Translation:

Please, do you know where I can find double edge razor blades?

Good luck!

Oh my. I tried this one time and the druggist assume I was after La coca.

I had to remind him "La coca no es cocaine". And I left his shop happily chewing a leaf.

Wilkinson Sword branded blades are available in three packs made in Brazil, maybe you'll find some of those?

If it makes things easier, you *can* bring blades with you so long as they go into checked luggage only (not allowed in carry on).

Sadly I will only have a carry-on hence why I need to buy the blades down there. If I have to shave with a cartridge I will be so mad!

Top Bottom