Thread: Fuller Brush Shaving Bowl

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA
    0 Post(s)

Default Fuller Brush Shaving Bowl

I almost pulled the trigger last night on this eBay auction (just because I think it looks cool) but someone beat me to it with a BIN ($8.99 + postage).

What do you think...should I have snapped this up or is it just a piece of yard sale junk? This overexposed picture doesn't show it, but there's two separate for the soap and a larger one for lathering. There's additional photos at the auction link.

(TOFLAC-U, BOTOC, LOSER, Fountain Pen Junkie, Savior of Vintage Brushes, and some other stuff I forgot!)
    Your Friendly, Neighborhood Nib Steward (What's a Steward? )
    Check out The Nib for everything pen, ink, and writing. And then, check The Nib Wiki for even more!

Grand Prairie, Texas
    0 Post(s)

There have been a ton of those floating around lately, some with the Fuller blue and white brushes that came with them. They are, like the two-piece yellow catalin brush and holder sets (also by Fuller), classic sets from a classic name in American grooming and retail. No different than an Old Spice mug or a Seaforth mug or a shaving soap dish from Lentheric, MacGregor, Stag or Tawn. I want one, no reason you shouldn't have one. Go for it.
    "Well, if we took the bones out it wouldn't be crunchy, would it?

Missouri, USA
    0 Post(s)

There is a set of shaving mugs with a bronze/brown colored version on ebay right now. I was just thinking I would have taken that one in a heart beat if it was by itself. I think its really nice.
    "Loric=Ernest Shackleton of SBAD" - Krona Kruiser