What's new

Adding Glycerin to Creams

I would assume since uberlather contains glycerin that it would be ok to add it to creams, but I'm at a loss as to how you obtain it? Is this something you can just find at a Walmart or something like that?

WalMart will do it for ya, just look in the skin care/first aid section rather than over with all the other hand/body lotions. Mine was manufactured by Humco, and cost about $4 for a big container. While you're there, it's probably only a foot or two away from that cheap, generic Witch Hazel - so pick up some of that too!

WalMart will do it for ya, just look in the skin care/first aid section rather than over with all the other hand/body lotions. Mine was manufactured by Humco, and cost about $4 for a big container. While you're there, it's probably only a foot or two away from that cheap, generic Witch Hazel - so pick up some of that too!

Alright thanks. I do have their witch hazel but I think I'm going to try to pick up some Aloe also.

I'm actually up in Canada so I'm limited to Walmart or Drug Stores. I was able to find some glycerin though. Now, how much would I put in my mug for each shave? I would assume very little.

I've never had a problem finding glycerin. My current bottle is a house brand from the Rite Aid chain of drug stores. I've also found it available in health food stores.

Top Bottom