What's new

New adventure

That's right, I thought I'd take another turn on life's highway and see where it led. I always seem to find "traditional" things that I prefer to new things and now I have another to add to that list.

I'm Dave and I read an article on Art of Manliness a few weeks ago that made me decide to give this wetshaving thing a shot. Well, I ended up liking it and now I have a problem: I *enjoy* shaving. I actually look forward to it. My dad thinks I've lost it, but that's really nothing new. Well, I'll probably mainly be a lurker on here, looking at the reviews and trying to learn about this new, err.. old, "hobby" I've found.

Hahhhhh...welcome to the club Dave. Don't worry...you're among friends and judging by the large % of people still cartridge shaving out there, all of us wetshavers can be officially considered "lost causes" :lol: or having lost it.

Welcome aboard :thumbup1:

Cheers,
Robert

Welcome to B&B. Glad you joined us.

I found B&B well after I started DE shaving (was always a wet shaver) and have learned so much from this forum. What is nice is that everything you need to know about wet shaving can be found in this forum. But there are other areas you can learn from, too. Take a look at some of the forums and you can learn about coffee and teas, photography, wines, fine drinks, etc.

Welcome to the good ship B&B. Take a stroll on the promenade deck and enjoy the voyage. :thumbup1:

Always remember, relax but be vigilant when you shave!

Top Bottom