What's new

Acquisitions Monday March 12 - Sunday March 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I think I've completed the first half of my order with QED...:badger: Could you guys give me some insight on how this typically works? I sent an email introducing myself, how I found him (re: B&B), and the list of what I wanted. I left out all of the payment and shipping details in this initial email because I don't know where to send payment and in what form, so I'm assuming he'll contact me with all that? I didn't see any of it on the website.

Here's what I'm getting:

(1) tub of Lemon & Cedarwood shaving soap.
(1) 1 lb. bag of French Green Clay
(1) 1 bottle of Texas Cedarwood EO After Shave Skin Conditioner.

I'm pretty stoked about this and can't wait for it to arrive!

Not to worry...he will be in touch. You will have all of the details handled shortly and in no time you will be receiving a box full of goodies. Charles is a pleasure to deal with...:thumbup:

Charles is a great guy to do business with. :thumbup:

I'm sure he'll get a hold of you shortly and you'll be pleased with your decision to do business with him.

You can always go straight here.

Yep,

Charles promptly got in contact with me and sent me that link. Just curious, is that on his website? At any rate, I can't wait to place my order and get my stuff. All of the positive feedback about the wild rose rose soap is only adding to my anticipation. I'm not a rose fan, but I'm sure that all of his products are of the utmost quality.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I see that you posted this at 5:29 p.m. It's now 5:33 p.m. Is your stuff there yet? Yeah, Charles is that good. :biggrin:

I placed an order with him last night. We had a few slip ups along the way but I got a USPS shipping confirmation email this morning so all is well. Can't wait to try the soap stick!

I placed an order with him last night. We had a few slip ups along the way but I got a USPS shipping confirmation email this morning so all is well. Can't wait to try the soap stick!

His website might not be cutting edge but he always seems to send prompt confirmations.

Al for $25, they all polished up nicely.

proxy.php

Had a good week feeding the acquisition disorders. I decided to upgrade a bit in the brush department from my Col. Conk pure badger and my little C&E, so I went for a 23mm Shavemac finest badger (adding a jar of Tabac soap to my order).

The Slim Adj. I got off the world's largest auction site for $1.25. It was in an old crusty Stahly Live Blade box and misidentified as such, along with an Auto Strop. I got even luckier in that it's a "J" code (1964). I was born then & have been looking for a '64 razor. It actually turned out to be the most expensive razor when you add shipping. I must be insane paying 7.95 to ship something that cost a little over a buck.:wink:

The '58 TV SS, the no-code SS, and the Fatboy came from a monthly antique show here in town. All were cruddy, but cleaned up nice for $10.

Incidentally, kudos to Mr. Blos and Shavemac. This is a great brush, and his shipping was incredible. It cost $10, but was here in 2 days!

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Groundhog, your razor swag looks very nice. BTW let me know how you like the TABAC Soap...I'm leaning toward trying it. PM me with your "source"

Preface: I went from lurker, to posting three four times a day this week.

I had a big week. My fiance bought me a merkur slivertip brush. I got T & H 1805 shaving cream. I bought letter K's sampler (I was finally out of my twenty pack of merkur blades). And I scored a 1959 Gillette adjustable "Fat Boy" on ebay.

My goal was to have my trusty slant, and an ajustable razor(getting the fat boy on ebay seemed more cost effiecient then getting a futur or vision(I flat out cant afford :))

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
You are off to a superb start ( and a HIGH QUALITY start to say the least). Super smart to get the blade sampler from letterk... Great to have you aboard....Mike.
Preface: I went from lurker, to posting three four times a day this week.

I had a big week. My fiance bought me a merkur slivertip brush. I got T & H 1805 shaving cream. I bought letter K's sampler (I was finally out of my twenty pack of merkur blades). And I scored a 1959 Gillette adjustable "Fat Boy" on ebay.

My goal was to have my trusty slant, and an ajustable razor(getting the fat boy on ebay seemed more cost effiecient then getting a futur or vision(I flat out cant afford :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom