What's new

Razors that "curve" a blade instead of "bending" it

Not really sure how to describe it other than with a picture. Has anyone ever tried shaving with a razor that curves a blade like this? If so, share your thoughts. I just won this one on eBay for 99 cents.

Not really sure how to describe it other than with a picture. Has anyone ever tried shaving with a razor that curves a blade like this? If so, share your thoughts. I just won this one on eBay for 99 cents.

That looks terrifying...and intriguing. I will really have to hear how this shave goes!

Before you take that thing to your face, consider: I believe that this is an older versoin of a woman's razor especially designed to shave the underarms. The curve fits nicely into the armpit. Don't know if it takes regular DE blades or proprietary ones, though.

Before you take that thing to your face, consider: I believe that this is an older versoin of a woman's razor especially designed to shave the underarms. The curve fits nicely into the armpit. Don't know if it takes regular DE blades or proprietary ones, though.

The seller mentioned that it takes regular DE blades. I'll give the thing a whiff and tell you if it's seen any armpits when I get it. :lol:

I wouldn't even try.

Len

The seller mentioned that it takes regular DE blades. I'll give the thing a whiff and tell you if it's seen any armpits when I get it. :lol:

:lol: jsut give it a look over and see how a blade looks in it, if you still feel it's ok then go for it.

Here is mine, this razor puts a huge curve in the blade

Attachments

• $Picture 017.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 147
  • $Picture 018.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 146
  • $Picture 016.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 147
  • $Picture 019.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 146
Top Bottom