What's new

The British Are Coming! The British Are Coming! (And One German Tags Along)

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
I'm so excited about the Made in England Gillettes I received in today's mail! One on the left is a serviceable Rocket from Alfred that will make it's way into the rotation. The center Junior Aristocrat is MINT in original case with paperwork and is FLAWLESS, most likely never used. The lone German Merkur HD on the far right is quite welcome in my household and comes from a B&B Member. After a 16 hour car trip back from Florida at 3 AM this morning, these 3 beautiful pieces of Shaving ART made my morning!

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Thanks guys! I'm not going to be acquiring anymore razors for a while. I have to decide which ones I really like and which ones I'm going to keep in a proper rotation for use. I'm not a collector actually although there are a few I own that I haven't shaved with yet. I would highly recommend that when prices for the Made in England Rockets, Jr. Aristocrats, and Aristocrats come down.... every B&Ber should attempt to snag one. The performance of these superbly balanced shaving tools is first rate. I'm going to attempt to wean myself down to 7 razors that will get used. One for every day of the week and then only upgrade them as I find ones that are in better condition or have cases, extras associated with them that I'm lacking.

The Rocket has a diamond bottom plate while the Jr. Aristocrat has a flat bottom plate.
Very nice, Mike. I may have to take a photo of my Brits.

Top Bottom