What's new

Aristocrat question..

according to the wiki, http://wiki.badgerandblade.com/index.php/Numbered_British_Gillette_Information, the only aristocrats that match the 430,030 are the #16 and 21 (aside from the aristocrat jr.); the case and blades, if original to the razor, look likes it matches the #66. did notice the no gap feature and can't figure that. would be nice to see more information on the internal characteristics of the head and underside- notch or no notch, the shape of the base plate, etc.

Last edited:
i was a bit thrown by the lack of gap between the tto knob and the handle when the doors were closed
kris

I think that's why it went for such a reasonable price, seems like the rocket mechanism may be defective. And it looks like a #16 with the flat base plate.

Thats a weird one, strange there is no pics of it open, I'm skeptical it's in working order given the 'no gap'. Can't be a #66, it has a flat base, 66 has diamond. Like you say only one that matches is a #16 but even then it's not right, then maybe I vaguely recall there is a variation that has no gap.. I read it on the internet somewhere..... looking...looking

Top Bottom