What's new

Hi everyone

What a fantastic resource this has been. I began DE shaving about 2 weeks ago. After shaving with cartridges, lately Mach 3s, for 20 years, something snapped in me the last time I stocked up on my next few months of cartridges and paid a fortune. That day I hopped online, quickly found B & B and the rest is history (in the making).

Now I have a Merkur HD, a Porters Pure Badger Brush, Real Shaving SC, Witch Hazel, Nivea AS. How did this happen so quickly?! I awake and think, "oh goody, I get to try another shave." Today I got a box from Mama Bears Soaps and I am awaiting a Fat Handle Tech that is coming in the mail any day.

Anyway, I am sure all of this excitement will wind down--oh yeah, and become economical--and that my technique will improve. Thanks to the contributors on this forum. The wealth of information has made my first two weeks fun instead of scary and painful.

Tal

Welcome to B & B.

Boy, you have jumped right in. It is great to see how this place helps get people the information they need for shaving well. Even with the usual acquisition disorders, it is cheaper than owning a boat. If you happen to own a boat too, nevermind.

Welcome to the good ship B&B. Take a stroll on the promenade deck and enjoy the voyage. :thumbup1:

Always remember, relax but be vigilant when you shave!

L

LexorEdge

You jumped in head first! It's great seeing how many different people are getting into "real" shaving.

Top Bottom