What's new

Is anyone else a huge fan of Speick after shave lotion?

I absolutely LOVE the splash!!!

Any product with alcohol will unfortunately dry my skin a little but speick ASL with a dab of 444 balm is just the perfect combo for me!

I love using the speick stick followed by the ASL, what an awesome scent!

My fiancée always says 'I smell pepper' after I splash the Speick. I'm afraid she doesn't like it, but I'm also afraid that I don't care. The stuff is far too nice!

It's awesome.
Probably the best splash out there!

Add some 444 for moisture & menthol & it's just the perfect ending :thumbup1:

I aint crazy about Speick SC because the scent curls my nostril hairs.

But Speick AS lotion .... I'd bathe in it if i could.

My aftershave routine is skinfood (rose, limes or sandalwood), then SPECICK AS lotion, then some kinda fragrant AS.

My fiancée always says 'I smell pepper' after I splash the Speick. I'm afraid she doesn't like it, but I'm also afraid that I don't care. The stuff is far too nice!

I'm a lucky guy. Out of all my aftershaves, my wife likes the scent of Speick the best. She likes the smell and I love how it performs. Nothing else I tried makes my face feel as nice.

Speick a/s is fantastic. so is the soap stick. it's all i use as an a/s and i only shave 2-3 times per week, so a bottle goes a long way, but this stuff was moisturizing enough in the winter and is really nice in summer. there isn't one negative thing about it except that it doesn't come in a 500ml bottle! :001_tt1:

Top Bottom