What's new

Vie-long brushes

Just a friendly heads-up that giftsandcare.com have a sale on at the moment, offering 10-15% off their selection of shaving products, including a better range of Vie-long brushes than I've been able to find at the known US vendors.

As a bonus to Continental members, they also have a shipping promotion for 3 Euro anywhere in Europe.

Fyi, I'm plugging the company based on good service (i.e. answering questions, helping me manage shipping costs, and being generally responsive). While I'd rather have my swag in hand before posting, the sale's only good through July.

giftsandcare have great product and service.....nice sale now is right ! I have 4 vie-longs.one silver and 3 horse...all great !!!

Update: received my package today, so add quick shipping (from Spain to NY) to good prices and service. Sale's still on but ending soon (and if you spend 100 euro, it's free shipping worldwide).

Plus, 'till the End of August-- if you use the Coupon " S M F Postal" when ordering
ONLY 1 ( One) item from them ( even Shaving Sets !! )-- they will deduct - 4 Euros-- from the cost of shipping. Great Service ! Highly Recommend !

Top Bottom