What's new

My New Schwarzweisskeramik scuttle!

Hey guys,

Ive been DE shaving for about a year now and Ive been reading a lot of information about shaving scuttles. After lots of research I decided to get myself a schwarzweisskeramik scuttle (the XL one) After hearing mediocre reviews on the GP scuttles i decided that the monster of a scuttle would be right for me. I just shaved with it this morning and all I have to say is

DAMN! IT WORKS LIKE A CHARM! its almost too hot for the lather if u fill it with scalding water. This scuttle is a lot bigger than I tought but man does it hold a lot of water and it stays warm for over a three pass shave. After, you can use the water to fill up your hottub, LOL! :lol:

All I have to say is that if anyone has their doubts about the performance of this scuttle is that IT'S GONNA DELIVER THE GOODS!
LOTS OF WARM, LUXURIOUS LATHER! :drool:

Cheeers!

Sorry guys about this, I was gonna snap some pictures today but my camera is dead and I cant find my charger right now. I will post pics as soon as I can. Unfortunately they might have to be taken with a camera phone (blackberry)
until I can find a decent camera.

I will post pics of my shave den as well.

Cheers!:blush:

thank you for the tips man. I,m new to wet shawing, only been using DE razor for 6 months and is just starting to get comfortable with the razor round my face without nics and burns. Realised just now what I been missing and can put back the old tea mug where it belongs:thumbup1:

+ 1 on the scuttle, i have the same model and while it is big i do not find it to be too big. When i first got it i ended up using it sporadically because i found it was just more to clean up when i was finished and was just starting to face lather and moving away from bowl lathering but i eventually gravitated to straights and i dont think i could live without it now!

These scuttles can be ordered from the website: http://www.schwarzweisskeramik.de/enindex.html

Just email the guy which model you want and he will send you the total pricing and then all you do is pay thru paypal and wait approximately 4 weeks. (thats how long my wait was). The only downside is the shipping, cause it comes from Germany. But its so worth it. Definitely a conversation starter when guests use the bathroom. Really unique that fits well into a bathroom.

Still working to find a camera...sorry about this! Mine died a couple of days ago.

Patience patience I will find something soon :thumbup1:

I concur with this review. The SWK scuttle really delivers. I think it's a well-made piece that will last for years, and is worth the cost. The "Panzer" of scuttles!

Mama Bear gets them in every once in a while; www.bear-haven.com. That's where I got mine.

Don

Thanks guys for being so patient! I present you with the titan! :yesnod:

proxy.php

Can't get enough of this scuttle! It looks awesome to me. Plus, its a great conversation starter when guests come over! I love my girlfriend for getting me this as a gift! :001_tt1:

proxy.php

That monster or maybe the middle size one is going to be my 50 straight shaves motivational present to myself. What a beauty, 22 down 28 to go.

Top Bottom