What's new

My gd arrived today.

Well my $3.00 shave ready gd came today, it has been honed, but the blade is very uneven:lol: its sort of straight, then a bit up, then back to straight:biggrin1:, cant moan for the price i suppose, and one more to hone up, at least i now have one:001_smile

Was it actualy honed? Or did it just come with an edge that's obviously just come off a grinding wheel?

Is it the blade itself that's uneven, or the edge/bevel?

Well my $3.00 shave ready gd came today, it has been honed, but the blade is very uneven:lol: its sort of straight, then a bit up, then back to straight:biggrin1:, cant moan for the price i suppose, and one more to hone up, at least i now have one:001_smile

that's for shaving around the contours of your face. :lol:

Was it actualy honed? Or did it just come with an edge that's obviously just come off a grinding wheel?

Is it the blade itself that's uneven, or the edge/bevel?

Woo technical question:lol:looking at it again, i needed cheering up, its the blade, cant see a bevel now you say that?

Woo technical question:lol:looking at it again, i needed cheering up, its the blade, cant see a bevel now you say that?
Just wondered as you said 'shave ready'. All 3 of mine came with just a rough edge rather than a proper bevel...but they are straight looking along the blade. If you want one to practice honing on pm me your address and I'll send you the 108.

Top Bottom