What's new

Contact Info for Thiers-Issard???

I'm looking to contact Thiers-Issard in order to give them some feedback on their razors. Preferably, I'd like to write a letter in english to someone over there in France. Does anyone know who to write to?

-----Michael

SNETI SAS - SAS SOCIETE NOUVELLE DES ETS THIERS-ISSARD5 RUE DU PRE DE LA PIE
ZI DE FELET
63306 THIERS FRANCE
Tél. : 04.73.80.41.41
Fax: 04.73.51.09.39
E-mail : [email protected]

You can also post your question on their web-page, but there is a spam filter that will be difficult to go thru if you do not speak French.
When I looked at it the magic question was "Combien font huit fois deux ?" which means, how much is eight time two, I assume the question must change every time, so the email address might be the easiest.

Last edited:
Hope your feedback to them is positive. French companies take criticism as well as Apple about their iPhones / iPads, etc...

I contacted them directly a few years back when I got some NOS framebacks with replaceable blades. I took pictures and they gave me the info on it and actually said they could still produce the replaceable blades for these razors. Pretty cool if you ask me.

Erm. I wouldn't be too certain of that. In certain circles, in Paris, yes.

Erm?

Let me rephrase. There are people in France that can speak English. I wasn't speaking in general. :)

Call me old fashioned, but I'd roll the dice anyway. Regardless of what may or may not be, the OP asked for contact info for Thiers-Issard. It was provided.

Last edited:
Top Bottom