What's new

Lord Platinum Class Blades

Somehow this one slipped through the cracks. In my quest to try as many blades as I can, the Lord Platinum Class only recently made it onto the roster. I've tried all of the other Lords, but not this one until recently. This blade is very very good! I think it's better than Sharks, and is the best blade in the Lord/Shark/Asco/Crown/BigBen lineup. And these are cheap - only $10 for 100 @ WCS. I only tried two of them, so maybe I got two especially good ones. Is anybody else a big fan of these?

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of them two, I started with them in fact.

I've found that out of the Lord lineup, the Platinum Class blades were pretty darn good, while the ones not marked as "Platinum" were either plain horrible, or plain horrible fakes.

I have tried the Lord Super Stainless, and Lord Platinum Class. The Lord Stainless really ripped my face up. The Lord Platinum Class was an excellent blade on par with a Red IP. I also like Sharks quite a bit. :tongue_sm

I wasn't especially impressed with any of the Lords I tried until I got to the Platinum Class. My experience has been exactly as yours.

These days when I'm not mowing down whiskers with my 1914 EverReady and Gems, I'm using Gillette Adjustables with Astras. But the first great blade I ever found was a Lord Platinum. Plenty sharp and super smooth!

Top Bottom