What's new

New use for Scrubbing Bubbles

Scrubbing Bubbles is well-known in these circles as a great cleaner to use on most old razors. I had an epiphany this morning, and decided to try to use it in a new way.

I got the can out and used it on my shower and tub. With just a little bit of elbow grease applied to the floor of the tub, it all came clean--beautifully so! Thus, I would like to announce that Scrubbing Bubbles works well as a bathroom cleaner--who knew? :thumbup1:

:lol:

On another note.....I bet those handy little brushes some of us use to scrub dirty razors with could work quite well for brushing ones teeth. :huh:

I think these companies should just pay us to do R&D for their products.
:thumbup:

There is something hidden in the OP's clever post...an opportunity...

"Introducing...Razo-Clean! The foam to have at home! Why, folks, one shot of Razo-Clean and your razor will be sparkling clean for every shave! Brings new life to ugly old razors! Is that junkstore gunk hiding a score to adore? With Razo-Clean, you'll know for sure! Take it away, girls!"

"Razo-Clean, Razo-Clean,
For the prettiest razors
You've ever seen!

If your razor cleaning is slack
You won't get chorus girls
In the sack!

Raz---Ohhhh-Cleannnn!"

"Thanks, girls! You heard it here first, fellas, don't let a dirty Krona leave you all alone-a!

Order one can of Razo-Clean clean today for the low, low, rock bottom price of three easy payments of only $19.95 and we'll throw in the scientifically designed and shaver approved Bristle-Eeze! Sure, it looks like an ordinary toothbrush, but it's so much more! These bristles are pre-softened by the miracle of Dental Durability Testing...that's right, from our mouths to your dens, it's the razor brush on which the pros depend..."

There is something hidden in the OP's clever post...an opportunity...

"Introducing...Razo-Clean! The foam to have at home! Why, folks, one shot of Razo-Clean and your razor will be sparkling clean for every shave! Brings new life to ugly old razors! Is that junkstore gunk hiding a score to adore? With Razo-Clean, you'll know for sure! Take it away, girls!"

"Razo-Clean, Razo-Clean,
For the prettiest razors
You've ever seen!

If your razor cleaning is slack
You won't get chorus girls
In the sack!

Raz---Ohhhh-Cleannnn!"

"Thanks, girls! You heard it here first, fellas, don't let a dirty Krona leave you all alone-a!

Order one can of Razo-Clean clean today for the low, low, rock bottom price of three easy payments of only $19.95 and we'll throw in the scientifically designed and shaver approved Bristle-Eeze! Sure, it looks like an ordinary toothbrush, but it's so much more! These bristles are pre-softened by the miracle of Dental Durability Testing...that's right, from our mouths to your dens, it's the razor brush on which the pros depend..."

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Top Bottom