What's new

Barbers

Does anyone know of a site for finding good barbers? Citysearch and the local boards don't really help. Aside from the few reviews (which I don't always trust) there's no way to judge a barber's skills. Maybe this forum would be a good place for a listing of good barbers in cities across the country. What do y'all think?

I'm not aware of any site that rates barbers per city. However, if anyone in MPLS/St. Paul can recommend one, I'd appreciate it.

I'm not aware of any site that rates barbers per city. However, if anyone in MPLS/St. Paul can recommend one, I'd appreciate it.

7th Street Barbers in Saint Paul is a great shop. Right across W 7th from the old Schmidt brewery. My barber for years just opened the place with another. Really cool spot.

7th Street Barbers in Saint Paul is a great shop. Right across W 7th from the old Schmidt brewery. My barber for years just opened the place with another. Really cool spot.

Thanks. I'l lhave to check it out.

Thanks. I'l lhave to check it out.

I haven't had the older guy there cut my hair there (Tom I think) but Pete has been cutting my hair for years. He also is trying to get people into straight razor shaving by offering inexpensive starter straights.

For some reason, many barbers (in my area, at least) have little info on the internet. I know of one barbershop that I stop near 3 times a week, that always seems to have a steady stream of customers, yet they have no website or even any online listing. I think that means they are sufficiently "old-school":lol:

Top Bottom