What's new

just had my first injector shave...

With a pal injectomatic and I think I might become hooked on these things it's like a cartridge razor, but even simpler and quicker, no tugging,or clogging like a DE which is why I switched from cartridges in the 1st place. How is the aggressiveness of this razor compared to other schicks?

With a pal injectomatic and I think I might become hooked on these things it's like a cartridge razor, but even simpler and quicker, no tugging,or clogging like a DE which is why I switched from cartridges in the 1st place. How is the aggressiveness of this razor compared to other schicks?

IMO the PAL is mild. I get a better/closer shave with a Schick J1 or L1.

I have an injector set, an "I" I beleive that didnt sell on the bst so I gave it another shot. love the injector razor, I use it 3 times a week. I picked up a lot of 60 NOS Schick platinum blades off the bay and now it shaves like a dream. I had started with personnas but they were terrible, it made me not like the razor the first time around. The Chinese schick blades arent half bad.

I think the injectors from the 60s are my favorite, good size and a great shave. I am interested to see how ted pella blades are.

The InjectoMatic was an okay shaver for me, but as Wil already said, kind of mild. You might want to try an E or G type, or a Schick adjustable. I like the I and J, too.

I used an E1 this morning with, gasp, Williams soap. An absolutely flawless, effortless shave, which is typical for me with the E and G models.

I just used an injector I won a while back in an auction with a DE I wanted. I'm not sure what model it is, but with a schick blade it gave me the easiest and closest shave I've probably ever had. It seems like cheating.

Top Bottom