What's new

Tooth brush holders are great razor holders!

I feel that with so many models to chose from....tooth brush holders are the perfect solution for DE razors. They are the perfect size and are made for storing wet tooth brushes....so wet razors make this a great solution.:thumbup1:

I feel that with so many models to chose from....tooth brush holders are the perfect solution for DE razors. They are the perfect size and are made for storing wet tooth brushes....so wet razors make this a great solution.:thumbup1:

I have the same tooth brush holders for my razors. I use mine for the razors I have in rotation.

I use pipe racks for my non rotation razors. I like the fact that that I can use the tooth brush holders to let my razors dry after use.

Where'd you get the shiny all-metal one on the right?

I been using the Glass ones but I am working on the ones like in the first pic. I have just been too cheep to pull the trigger.

Yes! I do the same thing. Works great.

I like the toothbrush holders made out of plastic, though. I had a metal one but keep thinking that clinking my razors onto metal day in and day out can't be good in the long run.

I also keep a max of 3 on each toothbrush holder, even though they have 4 holes - I hate it when I clink my razors together. That can't be good in the long run.

I noticed that Target had some plastic ones with three holes that would work perfectly for me - plastic head and ample spacing for the razors. I haven't sprung for one yet, though I might do that in the future.

I gave the metal one to my brother, though on second thought I could have dipped the head in Plastidip to cushion my razors.

Cool tip.

K.T.

I just take my razors out and put them in slowly and carefully.....No clicking or scratching or banging going on, it's really simple. Don't throw them or drop them in there and they will be fine.:huh:

Top Bottom