What's new

Clubman Lime SEC

Too sweet and synthetic for my tastes - like lime lollipops or a cleaning product. It, along with Tres Flores, are the only fragrances in the Pinaud line I do not much care for.

I like the Lime Secness, but I have to dilute it 3 to 1 Superior Bay Rum to Lime Sec. Straight Secness is a wee bit too strong for my tastes.

I love it! The dry-down is completely different from the in the bottle smell. Also keep in mind that it is an EDC, not an AS. Although it can be used as an AS, it is a lot stronger, so make sure you use less than normal, and be prepared for a bigger punch. The dry down has more of a citrus spice scent. I don't get the lemon pledge scent all, and find it far superior to Royall Lyme, IMO.

How does Lime Sec stack up against Booster's Lime? I have some Boosters and was suprised to find it smells like a lime popsicle rather than a lime...anything else. Is Lime Sec like that?

How does Lime Sec stack up against Booster's Lime? I have some Boosters and was suprised to find it smells like a lime popsicle rather than a lime...anything else. Is Lime Sec like that?

I have never tried Booster's Lime, but I don't think Lime Sec smells like you described. Although some obviously disagree with me, but that's nothing new, either. Straight in the bottle, Lime Sec does have a super sweet smell, but once it dries down is much more natural smelling. It is one of those scents that the in the bottle smell and the dry down are so totally different you would think they are completely different products.

I just picked up a new bottle and I like it so far. I typically use Royall Lyme, but I'm trying new lime products this month!

I am wearing Lime Sec right at this moment. I like it but agree it does have an artifical, candy like scent. Like its Black Sheep cousin the Veg it does smell quite different after it dries down.

I would not wear it every day but it is in my weekly rotation.

I have thought about dabbling in more Pinaud offerings. On second thought I think I'll stick with TOBS. TOBS Victorian Lime looks sounds more promising, even for the additional cost.

Top Bottom