What's new

p.m.a.'s Entry into the B&B Hall of Fame

Thanks for the new title, which encouraged some further site exploration :thumbup1:

Please allow me to introduce myself:

Username:
p.m.a.
It's a song by a rasta-punk band called Bad Brains. They were integral to the Washington D.C. punk scene in the 70's. p.m.a. is positive mental attitude. My username at some other places is amp.

What is your real name?
Lee

What are your nicknames/aliases?
Lee-roy, Lee-boy, Lee-roy-boy, Leester, Leezard, Lee-Lee, Mr. Lee, Mephistopheleez, daddy

Where do you live?
Reston, Virginia, USA, about 20 miles west of Washington, D.C.

What is your age (or) generation?
closing in on 40

What are you in the real world?
1. Father to a wonderful 8-year old boy and a beautiful baby girl.
2. Husband, married to my high-school love.
3. Administrator for the Codes & Standards program of a large association.
4. Part-time student, pursuing a BS in Computer Information Systems.

What is your favorite shave setup?
Subject to change at a moments notice: PAL injector adjustable razor, Schick injector blades (made in China), Vulfix/Col. Conk long slim handle pure badger brush, large-mouth cappuchino cup, Tabac w/ a dab of RSC, Thayers Original WH, CADE splash and/or/nor CADE asb, any one of many great frag samples

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Shaving of course, exploring new fragrances (really enjoyable to me since I'm 4.5 years since my last cigarette), exercise (getting more serious about weight lifting), school, community service, anything I get to do with the family

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
The most important thing to me is that I'm a recovering alcholic & drug addict. My sobriety is my #1 priority, because without it I would have nothing else in this world. July 20 I will have 5 years clean and sober. My journey to learn new things and experience as much that life has to offer has brought me to this wonderful forum. I love the camaraderie and desire to help the newcomers to B&B. Reminds me of another well-known yet anonymous organization of which I am a member. :biggrin1:

Hi Lee -
Welcome to B&B and he HOF. Congrats on you sobriety; you have made a difference in your life and your family's life.

Hi Lee -
Welcome to B&B and he HOF. Congrats on you sobriety; you have made a difference in your life and your family's life.

Many thanks! I notice you're in Burke. I grew up in neighboring Annandale, so I know Burke well. :thumbup1:

Welcome to the hall of fame, Mephistopheleez. 5 years sobriety is HUGE! Congrats to you and keep working at it. Love the Bad Brains too! :thumbup:

Top Bottom