What's new

T&H / TOB slickness

For me, T&H does seem to lather a little 'drier' than TOBS. But even with this 'dry' lather, it seems to be slicker than my TOBS and I get a much better shave. I guess thats why people always say, YMMV.

Brad

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
In terms of slickness, performance and overall quality T&H is, in my opinion, better than Taylors.
Simply better under every aspect.

When you say it lathers drier, do you mean that it takes less water to make it into a lather?

When I say drier, I feel like even with adding ample water T&H doesn't go on as smooth and creamy as my TOBS does. In no way am I saying this is bad or not the result of user error, its just different than my TOBS. Like I said earlier, even with this type of lather I get much better shaves and the scent is incredible. Like always, YMMV.

When I say drier, I feel like even with adding ample water T&H doesn't go on as smooth and creamy as my TOBS does. In no way am I saying this is bad or not the result of user error, its just different than my TOBS. Like I said earlier, even with this type of lather I get much better shaves and the scent is incredible. Like always, YMMV.

That is EXACTLY what I meant to say! Smooth and creamy what what I was going for.

Top Bottom