What's new

High praise and accolades for Arko aftershaves

I ordered from Shaveabuck.com last week, got the package in todays mail.
Arko Aqua and Arko Cool aftershaves. I've used the Cool already and I really like it. I think it has a very clean scent to it, it reminds me of another aftershave that I can't quite place. Regardles, I'd recommend it to anyone without a doubt, and Shaveabuck.com really has their act together with SUPER FAST shipping in a secure shipping box. Count me in as a repeat customer for both Arko aftershaves and Shaveabuck.com too. I also got a tube of Arko aftershave cream, I'll try it tomorrow most likely.

Interesting :001_huh: I'm a big fan of the soap but never tried the aftershaves. Definitely let us know how the cream works out.

Ok, I just got done shaving and used the Arko "Cool" aftershave cream. It's thicker than a balm, not as thick as toothpaste. It soothes the skin, smells clean and fresh, is not sticky at all. I didn't really notice a menthol blast or anything like that, just a very soothing quality. It has allatoin and Vitamin E, is non greasy and moisturizes my face. I'm well pleased with this product. I'm going to be ordering the citrus aftershave cream soon. I think I'm getting hooked an Arko!

Top Bottom