What's new

I want something to FREEZE my face

Barbasol Pacific Rush, will definetly to the trick. If you have a Dollar General anywhere near you, make sure you pick up a bottle.

Barbasol Pacific Rush, will definetly to the trick. If you have a Dollar General anywhere near you, make sure you pick up a bottle.

+1. Pacific Rush is sort of a long term freeze. Intense. It's really too much for me! Even Osage Rub seems gentler than PR in the freeze dept. But it does do the trick if that's what your looking for.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Osage Rub is the most mentholated AS I have ever tried, and I have tried a lot.

Having said that, you have to be prepared to smell like a hospital respiritory ward for a while till the Vicks Vapo-Rub smell goes away.

While it is the most freezing stuff you can buy commercially, it's also the worst smelling stuff ever to grace my face, and that includes the Veg.

YMMV

Alcolado Glacial. Anything with a penguin on the front just has to be cool.

proxy.php

here are my top two freezes,sure to bring tears to your eyes and freeze to your face....(personally,I love it !!)...kremlon,actually made in bulgaria,has a slight edge over the penguin ,and the only place I can get it from is the dutch shaving co...they're both fantastically just a step away from liquid nitrogen....:tongue_sm

Easy-to-find and cheap options: Barbasol Pacific Rush aftershave, available at your local Dollar General, and other brick & mortar stores, and Aqua Velva, perhaps the most available American AS. Both will get a good freeze going, but not quite as much as...

Osage Rub - it's the coldest thing I've ever put on my face. Harder to find, but try your local barber supply houses or online.

All of these can be had for less than $10 a bottle (and in the case of Barbasol PR, for about $1.69!)

Does anyone know where I can get the Barbasol Pacific Rush in the Seattle area...they don't have that many dollar stores around here...

here are my top two freezes,sure to bring tears to your eyes and freeze to your face....(personally,I love it !!)...kremlon,actually made in bulgaria,has a slight edge over the penguin ,and the only place I can get it from is the dutch shaving co...they're both fantastically just a step away from liquid nitrogen....:tongue_sm

And what do they smell like? :001_smile

And what do they smell like? :001_smile

the kremlon has a slightly different scent,maybe ,,,MAYBE,,, an addition of wintergreen or peppermint? it really is hard to tell because the menthol is full blast....but there is some difference....it has some type of soothing agent in it,which acts like glycerine,but the ingredients listed are :96 % alcohol,water,menthol,parfum,and "kleur ci" which ,I think,means "clear xxx".anyway,it's a menthol winner for sure ! the final analysis is that it does smell clean,cool,refreshing and atomic:thumbup1:

I use the Osage, but will have to look into some of these other options. Being told that they're colder than Osage is like being told that a Saturn IV rocket just isn't enough horsepower.....

Many are chilled, but few are frozen baby.............:001_cool:

Top Bottom